firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (914) 948-4481
Don't be left behind
Don't be left behind, Jesus is coming again. The Bible tells us over 300 times of the Second Coming of Jesus.
Everyone should take the Bible seriously, because many of the Bible prophecies have taken place in this century. For example:
1) Israel would become a nation (Matthew 24:32-51). This took place May 14, 1948, after nearly 2,000 years. Jerusalem would be back in Jewish hands and it would be a troublesome place. The world is selling Israel "down the drain,: But God will not be mocked. Israel is "the apple of His eye, and will be a thorn to those who would try to destroy it.
2) Man's knowledge has only doubled once in 6,000 years. Since 1900 it has doubled every 18 years, then 12, 10 and today every 3 years. The prophecy is that in the last days before Jesus returns, knowledge will greatly increase. (Daniel 12:4)
3) It took 6,000 years to reach 1 billion people. By the turn of the century there will be over 6 billion, with the population increasing 8 times faster than new farm lands.
4) Earthquakes, famine, pestilence, wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:7). Evil men will increase more and more, abusive, rash disobedience to parents, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof (2 Tim. 3:2-5) All of these things will vastly increase.
5) They shall say peace and safety ( 1 Thess. 5:1-3). Since the fall 9of the former Soviet Union, there is now a much greater danger of atomic war than ever before because of all the atomic weapons in the hands of unstable nations.
6) The New Age Movement, aided by the U.N., which is moving the world into the New World Order, will become the One World government, global economy and religion (Daniel 2:4:7:9) through a charismatic leader who will become the Anti-christ. He will arise and take control of the confederacy of the ten nations Common Market established in 1993. He will make a peace covenant between Israel and many nations. (Daniel 9:27) Scoffers don't care to hear about the Second Coming of Christ. (2 Peter 3:3-14) Also, conditions will be as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to these things, god will add to him the judgments that are written in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life (Revelation 22:18,19)
Millions of us all over the world are finding the life-changing experience of being born again. As Christ told Nicodemus, "You must be born again to see the Kingdom of God". (John 3:3) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Jesus.
With caring for your soul,